2. Collection of Data:
You are not required to provide any other information if you do not want to. Please be aware that the e-mail address you provide and any other information you enter may render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this website intentionally (depending on choices you make during the registration process) or unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). As on many websites, Rezbandz.com may also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address, and cookie information.
3. Use of Data:
Data may be used to customize and improve your user experience on this website. Efforts will be made to prevent your data being made available to third parties unless:
- your consent is obtained, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out for the sharing of data.
- a service provided on our website requires interaction with a third party, or is provided by a third party, such as an application service provider.
- pursuant to legal action or law enforcement.
- it is found that your use of this site violates Rezbandz.com policies, terms of service, or other usage guidelines, or if it is deemed reasonably necessary by Rezbandz.com to protect Rezbandz.com legal rights and/or property; or
- this site is purchased by a third party, in which case that third party will be able to use the data in the same manner as set forth in this policy. In the event you choose to use links displayed on this website to visit other websites, you are advised to read the privacy policies published on those sites.
Rezbandz.com does not allow persons who are aged thirteen (13) or younger to become members of this site. This site is not intended for children. Children may use this site only with the direct supervision of their parents or legal guardians.
6. Changes to this Policy:
Changes may be made to this policy from time to time. You will be notified of substantial changes to this policy either by through the posting of a prominent announcement on the site, and/or by a mail message sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
7. No Guarantees:
8. Contact Information:
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact us.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
10. Sending Emails:
We use emails to communicate with you and to send information that you have requested. We also provide email links, as on our "Contact Us" page, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages. The information you send to us may be stored and used to improve this site and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded. However, your information will only be shared with third parties with your explicit permission.
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information: (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information: (such as zip code, age level - you must be 18 or above to enter). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend's name and email address. Rezbandz.com will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. Rezbandz.com stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. The friend may contact Rezbandz.com to request the removal of this information from our database.
13. What happens to my personal information:
When Your Rezbandz.com account is cancelled (either voluntarily or involuntarily) all of your personally identifiable information is "deleted" from our database's.
14. Contacting the Website:
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us.